Sometimes saying only “I love you” just doesn’t quite do the trick. Then again, can words ever truly express how much you love someone?
Well, maybe. We’ll let you decide.
We’re simply here to provide the best candidates for those sweet, cute, romantic sayings and poems that might eventually find themselves in your love letter, Valentine’s Day card, or marriage proposal. Without further ado, the top 15 “I love you” quotes.
15. “I love you more than there are stars in the sky and fish in the sea.”
14. “I love you for all that you are, all that you have been and all you are yet to be.”
13. “I can’t swear I’ll be here for the rest of your life, but I swear I’ll love you for the rest of mine.”
12. “I love you more than words can define, feelings can express and thoughts can imagine.”
11. “Sometimes there is only one thing left to say, ‘P. S. I Love You'”
10. “I love you like crazy, baby. ‘Cuz I’d go crazy without you.”
9. “I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I know no other way.”
8. “There are many ways to say I love you but not enough words to say how much.”
7. “A good speech has a beginning, a middle and an end, the best example being, ‘I love you.'”
6. “When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you, I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I’m afraid to lose you.”
5. “I love you, not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”
4. “If I could choose between loving you and breathing I would use my last breathe to say I love you.”
3. “I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.”
2. “For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.”
1. “Immature love says ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you.'”
There you have it little lovebirds. If you can’t tell someone how much you love them with these “I love you” quotes, then you’re hopeless . . . hopelessly in love, that is.